Monday, July 18, 2011

Why am I doing this?

I am a 24 year old that lives in the FATTEST city in the country. I have lived here for 6 years, I went to undergrad and grad school at Marshall University. I never really thought about what you put into your body really matters at all. After living here for 6 years and having a TV show about this area, Jamie Oliver Food Revolution. I starting thinking about things, trying to eat better, BUT IT IS HARD!!!

I was born and raised in Long Island, NY. When I think about it Long Island is a pretty healthy place to live. People care about what they look like, and that plays into what you eat. I feel that I have been a healthy person my whole life. I was a Division I soccer player and played soccer my whole life, always an active person. Now I am always busy because now I am a soccer coach.

I watch one night "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" with Joe Cross and it changed my life. I feel that if you want to change, you and only you can do it. I feel that I can be a healthy person. Therefore I am rebooting my body. Stating from the inside OUT!

Rebooting your body is not a diet, it is a life style change. I am a Grad student, that has been looking for a job for about 7 months now and can not find anything. Therefore, I am taking the approach of feeling better, better things are going to happen for me. Wish me good luck! Time for things to happen

SO HERE GOES NOTHING!


-sk

No comments:

Post a Comment