Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 4!!!!

WOW I can not believe I made it to day 4.. This is not an easy thing to do.

Today I woke up with a really bad headache. I looked on "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" facebook and everyone was talking about that their headache were gone on day 4 and that they were feeling so great. Me not so much. I am really tired today and my head is killing me!!!! I am trying to drink alot of water today and I hope that it helps.

I am always looking and trying new little recipes. I like trying new juices, but sometimes that is not a good thing at ALL. I like trying new different fruit juices I really feel like you can not mess that up at all. Watermelon is not the greatest for me, it made alot of juice but it was not that great, I did put another things into but I do not think I would do it again, or i would put it in a different juice but just a little. Also if you are juicing, mango is hard to juice, you do not get alot out of it. I LOVE mango, but you just do not get alot of juice so it might not be great to get if you are watching your money. Also I made a new juice with onion in it... I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. I thought i was going to puke, it was so bad. I had the taste in my mouth forever and just could not get it out. I am just going to stay with the mean green and put carrot in, time to time. That is what I can get down and I am starting to like it. I have people at work trying it and they said it was not bad. So if you are juicing, stay with what you like. You do not eat something, that you do not like, RIGHT??

Craving are still bad, getting better, But i just want to eat something, I really do not care what it is. But it gets bad when i smell something, and it gets really bad when I smell something that I like.

I am half way there. So I think I can do it!! ummm I know I can do it. I did not way myself before so I do not no how much weight that I am losing. But I can tell that I am!! I never have been a person to way myself, I really do not care, I know if my clothes fit right and when I look in the mirror I look ok, I am ok with it. But I really wish I did. Just to see how I am doing!


Good luck everyone.. let me know how you are doing?????

THANKS SO MUCH

-sk

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I can only imagine how horrible the onion juice was. I hate onions anyways so I would not be able to drink onion juice.

    I made a really yummy breakfast juice yesterday if you want to try it. I used 2 oranges, 1 green apple, 1 plum, 2 carrots, and a handful of mint leaves. OMG it was so flipping good!!

    Keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete