Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 2!

Day 1 went great, I did not have one problem at all! I played in a 90min soccer game ((& it was SO HOT OUT)) and I felt great, was a little tired after it, but hey who is not. Last night I had so much energy, but this morning on day 2 I was so tired, that I had a hard time getting out of bed.

So far so good, still tired and really cold at work. Breakfast was great and my snack for today, I just can not wait.

But I have to say that this is not cheap, all the veg and fruit I got on Sunday is almost or gone. Now I understand why alot of people do go to fast food for breakfast, lunch AND dinner, it is the cheapest thing to do. Eating right is alot of money and when you need to pay bills, rent and eat, you are going to get the cheapest thing you can get, so there is a place you can go home too. I do not have any kids, but I can see why our kids are over-weight. More and MORE people do not have jobs but have families and these kids are the ones that are slapped across the face because they are not getting any healthy food, because they parents do not have the money to buy them the veggies that they need. THIS IS SAD PEOPLE!! something is really wrong with this picture!!!!!  What do you think????


www.drinkrawjuice.com  
  - this is a GREAT website, if you are having a hard time making up recipes, it has so many different ones!! try it!!


I want to know how people are exercising on this fast???  ALOT/ A LITTLE... let me know!


Keep up the great work, and lets get healthy!!!


-sk

No comments:

Post a Comment